Friday, February 05, 2010

hello!


Hi! My name is Lindsey Alford. I am a fairly new resident to Oregon and a student a Portland Community College. I moved here from Florida because my fiance, Andrew, took on a new cellar master/winemaking job at Stoller Vineyards. We have a boxer pup named Riley who is spunky and carefree. I am in school just about 15 credit hours every term and am also a shift supervisor at Starbucks, so I like to stay very busy. During times of uncertainty, I enjoy taking new challenges, and trust my abilities to push forward when the picture isn't clear. I have always been very passionate about Photography, but I decided it's time to step it up and show the world my creativity. I would love to travel the world one day and make Photography my career. Right now, I am in the process of building my portfolio, which hopefully explains the lack of pictures. However, I am willing to challenge myself even if it means stretching beyond my comfort zone at the risk of learning and increasing my skill level. Anyways, thanks for reading a little about me and I look forward to working with you and letting my pictures speak louder than the words on this page.

No comments: